Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pizookie!

So I'm browsing through a friend's pictures on facebook and I stumble upon a picture of a pizookie!!!! It's weird how my mouth got all watery and my desire for this appeared out of no where - all this stimulated by a picture! I wasn't even thinking about it before and now it's all I can think about! Hm. Then I wondered, is this how guys are? Because I do know for a fact that guys are more visual than girls are...yes. I never really understood that. I probably started thinking about that more after the movie last night that dealt a lot with sex trafficking. Well, it never ceases to amaze me just how different guys and girls are. God is so intense [because he created such complex creatures].

Well, I really really really want a pizookie now :)



hahaha. Now don't YOU want one too?! [it was bc of the picture huh?]

No comments: