Tuesday, April 14, 2009

applesandbananas.

So I feel like my blog has been too serious lately.
Yes. It has.

Fun things that have happened these past couple of days:
1] Monica and I were at the Norton Simon Art Museum. We were walking around the garden outside and found a spot near the building where we could see our reflection. We decided to take jumping photos. So we jumped around for a while and then a lady who worked there opened the door and said, "You guys have to stop that," in a very stern tone. So we walked away.

2]"Toothpicks are good for tooth." -Mrs. Tzeng

3] Ate with Monica and parents at a deliciously healthy dumpling house.

4] I get to cook at Nate and Soon's apartment and crash there while they're on a 6-day hike!!!

5] Broke into Nate and Soon's apartment [we locked ourselves out].

6] Just realized that I haven't spent much time with anyone else besides Monica these past couple of days. [I miss Francis Chan-spent a day or two in the library by myself listening to his podcasts :]


No comments: