Thursday, April 30, 2009

allsmiles.

Today I had one of my best days ever. Despite the fact that I only got 4.5 hours of sleep.

I had stayed up the whole night before trying to write my 7 page paper and also study for my chemistry quiz and complete three homework assignments [yes, this is a direct result of procrastination]. So I didn't sleep until 5:30am. Then I woke up at 10:20. AH! My chemistry class starts at 10:30. So I got up without brushing my teeth or washing my face, got ready and went to class. I sat through lecture then took the quiz. I was so scared that I wouldn't understand anything on the quiz because I had such a hard time understanding it the night before. Fortunately, it was not as hard as I had expected. Then we got our tests back! Y E A H. I got a good grade :] and chemistry is not easy my friends.

Then I went back to my room to finish my paper. From the night before I had only typed four pages. But that was actually pretty good considering I had started my research and the actual writing of the paper at midnight. haha. It took me forever because I was running out of information to put in my paper. So it was like pulling teeth out for the next hour. FINALLY. I finished. Printed it out. Stapled it. Ran to class. I had actually skipped class to finish the paper. I got there as soon as it ended and I went in and turned the paper in. The class is fairly large so my super delayed entrance was not noticed.
YAY. I finished. whew. That was a good feeling.

I was hungry because I hadn't eaten anything all day. Monica and I went to Eagle's Nest. I got a Chicken Caesar Sub sandwich. I had a good talk with Dimitri and Monica. Then left and had phone talk time with Alexander :}
That was fun. Ended up taking a one hour nap - if you know me, you'd know that I am not capable of taking a nap shorter than two hours. So when I woke up I had a headache. But it was all good :]

Went to the sub to make copies of mileage reimbersment slips. But the copy machine wasn't working. SO. I was heading back to the room. Got there. Hung out with the roomie. Then ended up driving to Diamond Plaza. ahahah. We are oyster soup and pork with bamboo shoots. Yum.

On our way back we saw the city lights from the top of the hill while driving! Beautiful.
Now I'm back in the room actually quite exhausted. But content.




As I was reading over my blog and realized that despite some unplanned things that happened during the day, I was still happy. ahahhaa. But I guess, I was just so happy about my test score and finishing my paper that the joy from that allowed me to overlook any of the bad things that happened today.

But all in all. God is G R E A T.

No comments: