Tuesday, April 14, 2009

tsisyoogyim.


It's hard. Always trying to please. Not just those around you.
Nor just those who expect so much of you.
But yourself as well.

__________________________________________

We often give our burdens to God in our prayers.
But do we really give them to Him?
And if we do, do we fully trust Him?
I think we make ourselves believe we do.
But in reality, we don't.
For if we did, we wouldn't worry about anything.
We wouldn't fear discomfort.
We wouldn't fear rejection.
We wouldn't fear humiliation.

Sleep. That's what I need.
Not physically, but mentally.
For now at least.
Generally, I don't think I think enough.
My mind is so limited.
I need to work on expanded my knowledge and vocabulary.

It's funny how no matter how much we have, we still want more.

Content. Humble. Patient.
I'm setting these as my goals.
I most likely won't ever achieve this goal.
But it's a good one to strive for, wouldn't you agree?

Spring Break.
Time to whip myself back on focus.

No comments: