Wednesday, August 6, 2008

watashi wa

I am...

well, I think I'm strong. But at the same time I know I'm weak.
I want to be strong. I want to stand on my own. But sometimes I feel that I have an overwhelming weakness that overcomes me. I try to look past it and stay strong. But hey, I'm still human.

In our weakness He is strong...I never really understood that.
It's just a phrase that I use to comfort myself.

This summer I'm learning how to rely on God and really lean on His shoulder and no one else's. It's definitely been a struggle because my whole life I've been relying on everyone around me. But now is the time when I have to really reach for Him. I have to run towards Him with my whole heart. I need to praise Him in everything I do. I need to practice being in the presence of God.

AYA. sigh. pray for me.

No comments: