Thursday, August 14, 2008

superstar.



So today was Becka's birthday and guess where we went to celebrate?!!! LAGUNA BEACH! ahha. the whole time we were talking about LC and Steven. It was pretty cool. But seriously, that place looks so expensive. I don't think I'd want to live there. Everyone there was superly dressed and stuff. We ate at an Italian restaurant called Pomodora. It was pretty good and not as expensive as I expected. My plate was $9.95. Yeap.

On our way back to the car, (we had to walk because there was NO parking) we used the public restrooms which were located in back of a parking lot. Afterwards, we were kind of walking in a closed street/alley. There was this random guy outside peeing. He told us not to look. Then he tried talking to us while he was peeing and we were walking away. He was definitely drunk. Then we got home around 11:00p.m. I still had to plan my events for ISA. But Laguna was fun :]

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

leah you were so close to me! i miss you!

can't wait to see you soon

Sao Lee said...

WOW...praise GOD that, that random guy didn't do anything to you ladies. Hey, I'm going to Sunset beach with the youth today. Skim boarding, sandwiches, beach volley ball, and more things to do. I can't wait to come down there. Take good care of your self.

Unknown said...

Man you guys enjoy like hell out there in Laguna Beach.Dying to go there ,btw am from India