Friday, August 15, 2008

forserious.

Man, this movie was super super super amazing. After the movie finished, I was surprisingly super happy. I thought about it and this is why:

The movie was full of adventure-Wesley was an ordinary guy who had a girlfriend that was cheating on him with his best friend, one of the most annoying bosses, and no money. His life was boring. Then one day his life changes and he gets to have adventure!!!!

The movie portrayed nobility-there was a part when Fox had to choose between doing the right thing and taking her own life or living a lie and killing innocent people; she chose to take her own life. That was so awesome.

The movie portrayed love-Wesley's father Cross sacrificed his life for his son.

I guess I loved the movie so much because that's what I want my life to be like.

THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!!! (from Hook the movie)

1 comment:

Sao Lee said...

O...so this was the movie you were telling me about. So the question came form this movie? Dang, you adventure in your life? ahaha..in this way? j/k..I understand you.