Sunday, January 17, 2010

mylifenow.

I haven't really written much lately. Most of my posts have been pictures or videos.
Well, update on my life:

I spent the weekend by myself as my two lovers went to Santa Barbara. It was actually nice to be here alone. I spent more time with the boys. I've been missing them.

My interterm class isn't going so badly. It's actually a lot of fun. We went over to APU to listen to David Baltimore speak about Tcells and how they can program them to target certain cancerous cells and destroy them. It was pretty exciting because he's a nobel prize winner. He got it when he was 37! That's legit. The best part was the picture that we got to take with him :]



I'm getting a car! Whoohoo. I'm actually excited about this coming semester. I'm finally opening my own bank account too. So far I've been under my parent's old account. But now I have my own!

Gosh, this just proves that I'm getting older. I can't believe I'm turning 21 this year! ah!

Well, my childhood friend Christopher Lo is getting married today. I pray blessings for you and your wife!

Now I'm off to studying more about viruses! I get to write a paper about the herpesvirus! exciting,

1 comment:

pachia said...

wow..leah what the hek i just talked to you, and you didnt tell me you were getting a car!!!!
what are you parents getting you?? haha...good luck with your class.