Wednesday, January 6, 2010

myboyfriendisagangsta.


Wednesday of Interterm.

So I woke up late this morning but I rushed to class. Got there at exactly 8:00am! yay me! So we are supposed to have a quiz every morning, but our teacher decided to not have it since he forgot to post the ppt slide on blackboard. YAY! AND...there's no more final exam. Just a paper and a presentation.

So the roomie made some delicious chicken currie tonight with green beans and rice.
And our housemate, who was a recent pastry chef, made some delicious red velvet cupcakes!
That is BA-NANAS! (a funny saying that Rachel Zoe says)



FYI: red velvet is one of my favorite types of cake!
So instead of studying for my quiz tomorrow, I'm just sitting around giving myself excuses to study later! AHHH! BUT IT'S INTERTERM! yay!


No comments: