Wednesday, November 4, 2009

asians.

So, I don't understand why Asians wear colored contacts.
It's soooo tacky and unnatural. U G L Y. [you ain't got no alibi, you ugly]
Sorry. I mean it can look good, sometimes. But why?!!?!?!?!
It's almost like plastic surgery! I find that I'm uberly turned off by colored contacted asians.

Anyways. So one of my pet peeves is bad customer service. Asians totally fail at this.
Koreans are the worst [no offense Ricardo]. I believe it's due to their pride.
Chinese, from my observations, are a lot better. But I have a suspicion that it's due to their greed of money.
Indians are neutral. Some places they're great. Other's they're just okay. I haven't had a horrible experience with them yet.
Japanese are o k a y. Their sushi compensates for their "okay" service.

Let's just say I like Starbucks and In-N-Out for a reason besides that they're stuff is good.

Disclaimer. I don't bag on Asians all the time. And I'm not racist. It just so happens that this was crossing my mind tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so judgemental.
----------------------------
Contacts: It's for fun. Sometimes
people just want to look different.
There's no wrong in doing so. It's
temporary; no harm done.

Customer Service: Sometimes I see
that caucasion people are horrible
at customer service. It depends on
the person. Some people love people
and some people done.

You need to take a step back and
stop attacking asians. Even though
you did quote that part of this,
it doesn't justify the fact that
you're still bagging on asians.
Remember, a sin is still a sin.
No going behind that.

Anonymous said...

By Raining on Leah:
Sunday, August 30, 2009
083009

So here are some of the many many things I pondered during worship:

Do not ever judge others before yourself. No matter how much more stupid the person next to you seems.

monica said...

IRONY:

to the anonymous:
"Do not ever judge others before yourself. No matter how much more stupid the person next to you seems"

Anonymous said...

True monica, and guess what? Right back at you! LOL