Sunday, August 23, 2009

KhoobHmoov.



So Monica and I finally completely finished moving into our new house for the academic school year. We painted the walls. Assembled the bookshelf and managed to unpack all of our belongings without over crowding our whole room. Not bad. We actually like our room a lot. On one of our main walls, we're letting friends paint whatever they want on it. It's supposed to be a mural-ish thing. Pretty cool though. Right now we have a walrus holding a kite, a Ricardo Chungo looking dude, a dinosaur, some random abstract painting, a match with flames, a pig with glasses, a dust bunny, and a running bunny, and an alien/pea thing. OH and a norwall. And advertisement for A Bird In The Empire. Yay. Excited.

So I've been super exhausted from work. I cannot handle an 8 hour shift. Aiya I need to grow up more (in the "being able to work an 8 hour shift" sense). Monica brought her extra bike from home so now I get to ride a bike to school!!! Yay! It's a lot of fun, except my butt hurts a lot now :/

All in all, I'm glad to be back. I do miss my brother though. A lot.



He had just learned to walk two weeks before I left :)