Monday, March 30, 2009

openhearts.

So God has been convicting me lately about going back home and speaking out for those who do not know better. My eyes have been recently open. I see so much going on within our church that is not right. I see so much going on that is not wise. I see so much judgment. I see so much condemnation. I see so much hypocrisy.

I understand that there will always be these kinds of flaws, because we are humans. However, nothing is being done. There is no effort to try and improve on these things.

I want to sit down with the Governing Board and Youth Board and ask:
-What is the church's purpose?
-What are you doing to fulfill this purpose?
-How is the church growing its members spiritually?

AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

aiya. I wanna go home and MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
but am I ready?

Lord. I pray for humility.

No comments: