Monday, March 31, 2008

sanity.

Today was AS chapel.
Very interesting.
I have no idea who to vote for.
However, I do know who I'm not going to vote for.
This is going to be a very interesting election.

I just got back from my counseling session. It went quite well.
More reading to do.
Thesis due tomorrow.
I'm hungry again. There was nothing really good at the cafe today.
I ate pizza. I have to say the pizza was really good though.
The crust was HUGE.

There was a SWARM of bees today outside of the sub.
SO random. Scary too.
oooh. Then I saw baby ducklings by the creek!
omg. So adoreable. Love Love Love.

4 comments:

oomerfoo said...

DUCK POO IS WHITE. :(
im okay with dog poo thouhg

leahrevived said...

but dog poo is chunky and smellier.

oomerfoo said...

but it's easier to pick up and clean.
white poo is liquid.
no white poo smells bad too! ! ! hehe

Femme Fatale said...

Hey sup..k umm..u wudnt beleve dis but..i came across ur blog whilst lukin 4 pics of Rain Bi on google images(yea u cud say i have a THING FR HIM)...well this is probably d most random thing ive done...but well Im Prianca...from Bangalore,India.I saw d pic nd den continued readin..i cud say dat i understand whr ur comin 4rm..dis is probably so stupid..but im kinda on dis weird trip to branch out..u kno..find ppl around d world connect nd things lik dat.So if ud lik 2 b frenz r just talk,my blog's-http://fallinfrmgrace.blogspot.com/.
Lemme know k..ciao den. ;)