Monday, March 24, 2008

home.sweet.home.


Being with the family is an interesting feeling. It's a lot of fun especially with the new puppy...his name is Lucky...and he's the 6th member of our family...however, ofcourse, he'll be the seventh as soon as Jeremiah comes out of my mom's growing belly.
My friends are super awesome. It was fun seeing everyone again. Maicy's wedding was awesome. So sad though. But it was awesome.
Seeing Chao again was weird...but good. I loved seeing Sabrina again. she is sooooo funny. I can't even describe it. When she saw me she screamed my name and ran to me for a hug!!! then she yelled to chao that I was here!!! soo funny. also, Chao's grandma keeps asking about me. it's pretty funny. She asked my mom if my mom would give me to Chao. now that's funny. I do love Chao's family...I really do. But right now I am so mad and confused about chao. He makes me mad. He still makes me mad...but I still love him very much. Boys...what am I to do? well, that's my adventure at home so far....just playing with my new puppy and sister. Can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments: