Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Perfect Love.



Can love like this ever be found? Or is it just in the movies?
Most girls dream of this kind of perfect love. I know I do. But what is perfect love? Besides the perfect love that we receive from Jesus Christ, I would say that perfect love is the one that we fight for and sacrifice for more than anything. For some reason, this sounds easy...because we've seen it so many times in movies and korean dramas. But when we have the opportunity to fight for this perfect love we often run away. We are too scared. This is exactly the same as the Father's love. We are often too afraid of "going the distance" for God. I have now determined that if I cannot run towards the only perfect love there is, how in the world can I find any kind of sincere and genuine love with the opposite sex? From God's love I can find the perfect love that He has for me. That's my goal now. Run towards God. Professor Jung once said, "If you are looking for that significant other in your life, run as fast as you can towards God. And if anyone can catch up and keep up with you then hold on to them with your life."

1 comment:

oomerfoo said...

SOOO GOOOODDD
GO NA. :) :) :)