Thursday, September 10, 2009

ahhh!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!!!!!
I LOOK LIKE A RETARD CHECKING MY MAIL THREE TIMES A DAY.

Anyways. Here's the story:

So Alex told me that it would come in a couple of days....so I assume a couple of days to be three days or so. I checked my mail by the third day and NOTHING. I was utterly disappointed. Then after five days of waiting...I checked again...NOTHING. So I was sad again. THEN Alex said that it should take 5-10 days. That is NOT a couple of days! THEN after the weekend....NOTHING! omg. So what happened was they put the order on hold because Alex used his wrong address on the credit card....so they barely shipped it yesterday =_=;;

1 comment:

oomerfoo said...

I TOLLDD YOUU
ANYWAY I WIN THE PMS DEBATE.

Yeah, when we have our periods, we have certain hormones running through our bodies and somehow it affects the other girls' bodies too. We'd somehow pick up that hormone "scent" and after a while we would have our period cycles around the same time.

my smarty friend told me that