Monday, February 2, 2009

reflections.


Ecclesiastes 7

vs.10
"Do not say, 'Why were the old days better than these?' For it is not wise to ask such questions."

Vs. 29
"This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes."

Ecclesiastes 4:14

"I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so men will revere Him."



My prayer is that I will learn to dwell in the presence of God and put my full trust in Him. Even if I do not fully understand what's going on, I have to humble myself and trust in God.




Isaiah 55


6 Seek the LORD while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way
and the evil man his thoughts.
Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.




No comments: