Monday, February 23, 2009

gimungous.

So last night I went to singspo.
During worship I started to piece a lot of things together.
So many things that have been going on that I don't understand are starting to make sense to me.
Then I think to myself, "Wow, God is really trying to speak to me."
Then I realize, "God is always trying to speak to me."

I've also realized that everything in life - all the events, all that stands still - are connected by God. Everything is connected together, because we all have one purpose - to Glorify God.

Therefore, I have concluded that the journey of life is learning to discern and have clarity to piece together the pieces of life to hear God's voice. That is the first step to listening to God.

But that's just what I've learned...I may be wrong : /

1 comment:

"Link" said...

Word of God speak
Pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your Majesty
To be still and know
That your in this place
Please let me stay and rest
in your Holiness
Word of Go speak

Keep listening to His voice, Leah Lee. Keep listening, following, and living in His presence.