Thursday, July 10, 2008

fakelove.

I really appreciate those who appreciate me. I mostly see the good in everyone. People make me happy. I need people around...or else I feel lost and alone. Everyone wants to be loved and appreciated. But when there are people who pretend just so they don't hurt your feelings....they have no idea, but they're doing more damage. I rather people be honest than nice. Honesty shows that you have respect and consideration for the other person. I don't care if you lie to protect someone's feelings....that's retarded....once they find out the truth it hurts even more. There are so many retards in the world. I'm not saying that I'm perfect. I know I'm a retard too. I just wish everyone wasn't scared so that we can get on with our lives. There would most definitely be less pain....I think...

Retards. Trying not to be the bad guy makes you the bad guy.
I'm pissed off....I don't care anymore.

No comments: