Saturday, March 13, 2010

THEBESTnightever.


So tonight Sharon, Erika and I went to Hollywood to the Director's Guild for the City of Angels Film Festival. We watched the world premier of the movie 1040. This movie featured big names like MC Hammer, Jaeson Ma (pastor and artist), Van Ness (artist), MC Jin (artist), Mike Bickle (founder of IHOP), Sean (part of Jinusean-artist), and many others. It was a movie about the rise of Christianity in Asia. Pretty well made documentary and I liked it. There were definitely some controversial parts but overall it was good. The best part of the night, for me, was when I got to meet Michelle Phan!!!!!!!!!! OH MY. I was so nervous to go and say hi! She told me to friend request her and even gave me a hug! ahh! I was sooo star struck. But anywho, she's the reason that I even heard of the movie. Michelle Phan is an internet celebrity. She has a youtube channel where she does makeup tutorials. She also does video blogs for lancome and owns her own skin care line. SHES LEGIT. But because of her outspoken faith, I heard of the amazing movie and had an awesome time with two wonderful ladies.

ASK ME more about the night if you see me :D It was filled with cookies, ice cream, and popos.

GOODNIGHT ♥

p.s. now, my life is just that much more complete.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Yeah ice cream and popos too!!! Definitely a night to remember, and such a great way to end this week. Leah, not only did you include us in your Friday night, but you introduced us to ALL those people! Michelle Phan is so great! And she's a Christian- and might move to LA! Good conversation afterward too. I had fun being the minority in height and race.