Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goldenbrowneyes.



My heart aches.
I love him so.


Psalm 37:3-10
"Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justive of our cause ike the noonday sun.
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Refreain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret -it leads only to evil.
For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found."

2 comments:

Sao Lee said...

Leah, I am always praying for you and Alex. I know that you have giving this hurt of yours to God already. He is working in Alex and you as well. May God bless you and Alex.

"Link" said...

SaoLee is a wise mentor!
Thank you for praying for us.
Everyday is a battle for the Kingdom of the Lord. Leah and I have had our fair share of the battle in our relationship. Keep lifting us up in your prayers and even at church. Just as we lift up our prayers to you and our fellow brother and sisters around the world.

Leah Lee...My heart is yours, you know this. I could never love another like you. You know me from the inside-out. I love you.