Saturday, September 6, 2008

blessingsfromabove.

So God is awesome.

He has blessed me with so many amazing people.
I have a great family and great friends.
These people continue to teach me about God's love every day.
They also bring so much inspiration and encouragement.

God has blessed me with people that bring a smile to my face by just looking at them. He has also blessed me with people who I can pour into and receive guidance, understanding, and encouragement.

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

lalalalalala. Sing a song of praise to God. lalalalalala.

2 comments:

Ricardo Chungo said...

I didn't know I was such a blessing to you Leah. Your Welcome. ahaha.

"Link" said...

Little Cricket...I had no idea your blog was so long. (I thought honestly it stopped at the end of the first page). You have been through so much, I am always here for ya. Love and Blessings forever. Praying for you!